There are more reasons now than ever to become a member of the AAC!
We Work on Legislative Issues:
- We retain a paid lobbyist who actively advocates for our profession and protects our scope of practice.
- Collective political lobbying efforts.
We Promote Your Practice:
- Free inclusion of your practice in our website’s public, searchable database that includes your picture, biography, specialties and more. This has an over $100 per year value alone. In essence, it can pay for your membership!
- Opportunities to volunteer at festivals, where you provide public education while promoting your practice.
We Educate the Public:
- Opportunities to volunteer at 9Health fairs across the state.
- Free acupuncture treatments for the public on AOM Day, promoted by the AAC
We Are Your Community
- Quarterly e-newsletters with articles and information on many issues affecting our profession.
- Online networking through our members-only blog, or forum of Licensed Acupuncturists to learn and improve on business practices as well as the treatment of their patients. AAC members can use this forum to network and build strong professional ties to help our profession and community grow.
- Facebook Fan Page and Twitter for updates and discussion
- Inclusion on our announcement list
- Meet your colleagues at our annual conference, while volunteering at festivals and health fairs and other celebrations.
- Opportunities to serve your profession on the AAC board and committees. This is your MAIN opportunity to have a voice in where your profession is headed and your ability to practice in the state of Colorado!
We Get You Discounts:
- CEU discounted seminars (All seminars announced on the AAC list offer a discount to AAC members)
- Discounted registration on all AAC conferences
- Discounts with AcupunctureMediaWorks.com (10% off first order / 5% off all other orders).
- $15 discount on a one year listing with alternativesforhealing.com
- 5% discounts with purchases from OMS/Lhasa, Blue Poppy and Redwing Books.
- 6% Discount on Mal-Practice Insurance from Wood Insurance Group (Professional Members only)
- The AAC has an insurance billing company that gives a 6% rate for AAC members.
- Dental and Vision discounts through Beta Health Association
- Membership discounts through AAAOM
- Ability to join Elevations Credit Union
- Ability to sign up for Health Insurance benefits
- Bill McAbee of Indigo Payments 303-210-6719 has offered the AAC a generous discount for members. If you would like a flier with more information, call the AAC office at 303-572-8744 or email at email@example.com.