The CHP Group, an integrative healthcare organization based in Beaverton, Oregon is hosting a free continuing education course, Pain Management: Tools & Techniques for Integrative Healthcare Providers, on Thursday, May 17 from 6-8 pm in Denver. This popular seminar will be taught by Minga Guerrero, DC, the Regional Medical Director at The CHP Group. This course has been developed just for integrative healthcare providers and will be two hours well-spent, as the following questions and topics are covered:
- What tools and techniques are available to you to assist patients in pain to a positive outcome? What challenges must you manage to reach that positive outcome?
- How to recognize and deal with complications to managing a patient’s chronic pain including narcotic addiction, pain syndrome behavior, and PTSD syndromes
- Charting pain management protocols and clinically justifying the outcomes using outcomes measurement tools
- How to engage a stressed-out patient and how to not let that stress effect you
- Determining which management plans show effective outcomes
CHP staff will be on hand to answer questions about CHP and their expansion in Colorado. To register for this event, please visit www.chpgroup.com/events.