March 27 - 29, 2020: Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine, Tempe, Arizona
Over 30 lectures plus a panel discussion and pre-conference events. Lectures include:
- Mushroom Medicine in Women’s Health
- Management of Bipolar Disorder
- Mitochondrial Support for Autoimmune and Stress-Related Chronic Illness
- Strategies for Acute Illness in Children: Avoiding Pharmaceuticals
- Panel: Neuroplasticity and the Management of PTSD and other Mental Health Conditions
- Pre-conference Intensive: Understanding the Herb / Drug Interaction Continuum and Risk Assessment Techniques with Glen Nagel, ND, RH(AHG)
Plus herb walks and medicine-making demonstrations in the herb garden. Early bird registration by February 19. Up to 17.5 CE hours for acupuncturists and naturopathic physicians.
Information: www.botanicalmedicine.org (541) 482-3016.
10% discount for AAC Members
(discount code will be sent to AAC members)
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
May 29 – June 1: Medicines from the Earth Herb Symposium, Black Mountain, NC
Over forty presentations including:
- Women, Autoimmunity and Estrogen Metabolism
- In the Zone: Research Considerations for Microdosing Entheogens
- Cultivating Skin Microbiome Radiance with Botanicals
- Combining Herbs and Essential Oils for the Nervous System
- Neuroplasticity and the NMDA receptor: Botanical and Nutritional Influences on Neurological Remodeling
- Substance Addiction and Recovery: Herbal Strategies for Emotional and Physical Pain
- Pre-conference Intensive: Mitigating the Effects of Glyphosate and other Environmental Toxins for the Prevention of Chronic Disease and Health Optimization – the Application of Hormesis and Herbal Medicine with Donald Yance, RH (AHG)
Plus medicine-making classes and forest herb walks. Early bird registration March 4. CE credits for nurses, acupuncturists and naturopathic physicians. Info 541-482-3016 or www.botanicalmedicine.org.